About Us



Part-time Jobs

Preparatory Programs

International Agreements

Academic Opportunities

Campus Life

Academic Programs




On Campus

Part-time positions are available at administrative offices and each department. The undergraduates may file an application at the Office of Student Affairs. Graduate students can apply directly with the department they belong to.

Off-campus Work Permit

Those who have successfully completed at least one full semester and meet the academic requirements may apply for an off-campus work permit.